welcome to my first blog

Hi everyone. finally i'm in blogging world... yahooo!!!
This is my first blog and i'm bit nervous about it. Nervous about my introduction to your world.
A lot of time i googled about how to blog or start your blogging etc. But never had courage to start it. Now i thoght for a second that why not? and BANG...started it.
So in this blog basically i gonna reveal myself. I'm from India to be very precise from Kolkata,The City of JOY. Yes obviously, it is. Full of joy and full of love every where.

Completed my graduation and finally got some time for myself and strated exploring my passion. At the time of college i'm unable to do this things, but now i can. Things like experiments with photography, start Blogging, starting my own Youtube Channel, Making experiments with time lapse video, Drawing, long bike rides etc.

I'm very very passionate about photography, can't tell how much. Till now it's my first love which still standing by my side. Don't know when it started automatically. May be it came from my father's side. But one negative side is i'm not very knowledgeble person about photography. If you ask me question related to photography techniques and all, then i wont be able to satisfy you at all. But give  me a camera, i'm sure you gonna get your  answer very well. No, i'm not very proud about it, but yes i love what i do.

One thing started slowly, long ride in bike. Though I don't have a bike right now, but started it with my uncle's bike. previously i never did a 100+ km journey in bike. But one day when me and my cousin started it, i started loving it like hell. It was so special and so fun ride, i can't tell you.

My second love is google and android. love every little thing about google and like the way the introduce android in the world of mobile phones. The best OS indeed. Like android apps so much that i started making videos about few apps. Check out my page in youtube once.
Oops!! I wrote too much in my first blog. I think i should stop now.
bye bye..


Here is my Youtube page and check this out.
and here goes my Photography page in Facebook. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Love Story

Click like pro.. Mobile Photography